DSBA – PRESIDENT’S SPRING MESSAGE
Shortly you will receive your copy of the Spring Edition of The Parchment. I am glad to say that this edition is packed with interesting interviews, useful articles and very colourful photographs from our very successful Annual Dinner and Law Book Awards!
Our Annual Conference will take place this year in London from 15th to 17th September 2023; our focus will be on Legal London and there will be an opportunity to network with London Irish Lawyers. There are still some places available and booking is open till the end of April. See this link for more details. DSBA Annual Conference 2023 – The Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
In the coming weeks we will hold some great seminars which may be of interest to you:
- In-House Webinar 30th March 2023 – Undertakings, Legal Professional Privilege and Legal Tech solutions
- Probate and Taxation Webinar – 23rd May 2023 – dealing with beneficiaries, tax clearance for beneficiaries and LPRs, unusual titles and common queries
We will hold some social and networking events also in the next while:
- 7pm to 9pm, 20th April, 2023; St Stephen’s Green Club – In-House Solicitors – Networking event – open to members and non-members who practice in house; there is no charge to attend, but registration is essential – please call 016706089 or email [email protected]
- 6pm to 8pm; 4th May, 2023, Peggy Kelly’s, Harolds Cross, Dublin 6W; Social event for Southside Solicitors;
- 6pm to 8pm; 15th June, 2023, The Bank, Dame Street, Dublin 2; social event for Northside Solicitors;
I wish you all the very best for the forthcoming Easter break and hope you will enjoy a little down time in the lovely Spring weather!