1. WEBSITE: www.dsba.ie which publishes useful information for members concerning amongst other things, professional and social information.
2. SEMINARS: As popular as ever, the seminars organised by the Association continue to deal with practical topics. We are also holding many seminars of a more specialised nature.
3. PRECEDENT DOCUMATION: The DSBA precedent documentation has received praise from numerous sources and further development of this function of the Association is anticipated.
4. THE PARCHMENT: The publication of the Association, which, as has been the case for a number of years, is available only to paid-up members.
5. THE SOLICITORS CONFIDENTIAL HELPLINE: In existence since 1994, this important assistance to members in all aspects of the practice.
6. SOCIAL FUNCTIONS: Held throughout the year, these functions is various guises give colleagues essential opportunities to interact with each other outside the working environment.
7. DSBA SPORTS Events: Golf, Tag Rugby, Soccer, Cricket, Tennis, - events to promote collegiality and friendship amongst solicitors
8. DSBA SUBMISSIONS; Our committees adn Council work hard to represent Solicitors and their interests - see recent submissions on Professional Practice, Conduct and Discipline Residential Property Transactions Regulations 2012, Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011 amongst others.
9. DSBA Young Dublin Solicitors Committee (YDS) represents the interests , both professionally and socially , of the younger and most recently qualified members of our profession, from newly qualified up to 5 years PQE. The YDS organises low cost CPD events, lectures and other events for young solicitors.
10 DSBA Partnership with AoN Hewitt and Friends First for Income Protection Scheme to offer members exclusive preferential Income Protection rates and benefits
11. DSBA Partnership with Bank of Ireland for preferential loan rates for DSBA members